iOS Screen Mirroring: Project iPhone Screen to PC
Here in this article, I would like to share a guide about how to project iPhone/iPad screen to PC flexibly and easily. If you yearn for a simple way to share iPhone screen on computer, or in the other word, to get a good iOS screen recorder for the job, this article will help.
People also read:
- Part 1: Why Do People Mirror iOS Screen? What Is iOS Screen Mirroring For?
- Part 2. How to Project iPhone Screen to PC
Before you start iOS screen mirroring, you should know what exactly it is for. So why do people try to share iPhone screen on PC? Here I list some of the possibilities:
1. School students or business person make presentations and thus may want to display iPhone or iPad screen to computer.
2. Making a tutorial for the settings on iOS or the how-to-use of an App.
3. Someone may look for an iPhone/iPad screen recorder for mobile games to show the process or the technical skills.
4. Display iPhone screen on PC to enjoy larger screen, for example, to watch videos.
There are too many possible uses to list. Anyway, if you are looking for an iOS screen recorder to mirror iPhone to windows, please continue to read and you will find out how to do.
To mirror iPhone/iPad screen to Windows, you are recommended to try FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder, which is an iOS screen mirroring tool that allows users to stream iPhone screen to pc. Now, please follow the step-by-step guide to share your iOS screen.
Step 1 Get FonePaw ScreenMo on Computer
To begin with, you need to get FonePaw ScreenMo downloaded and installed on your computer. Then launch it!
Step 2 Make Sure iOS And Computer Are In The Same Wi-Fi
You need to make sure your iPhone/iPad and the computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi so that you can mirror your iOS successfully in the next step.
Step 3 Mirror iOS to PC
On your iOS device, you need to tap on the "Screen Mirroring" option after you swipe up to reveal the Control Center. And then choose "FonePaw ScreenMo" (if you have launched the older version, it is called "FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder"). Now, your iOS screen should be displayed on your computer.
To disconnect FonePaw ScreenMo, you should also go to Control Center and tap on the "FonePaw ScreenMo > Stop Mirroring".
That is the whole guide to project iPhone screen to PC. If you have any question about this article, please let us know by dropping a comment in the below area!
- Hot Articles
- AirPlay: Mirror Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Apple AirPlay Receiver on Windows 10/8/7
- Wirelessly Mirror Multiple iOS Devices to Windows
- The Best Software to Mirror iPhone 8/X on PC
- How to Mirror MacBook to A Larger Windows Screen
- [2 Ways] How to Mirror Mac Screen to Apple TV
- How to AirPlay iPhone without Apple TV