AirPlay is a very simple yet useful feature in iOS device. By turning on AirPlay, you are able to mirror your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch's entire screen to Apple TV or steam content including photos, videos, and music to Apple TV or other AirPlay enabled device(e.g. AirPort Express). It make it so easy to share your presentation in a meeting, or simply enjoy photos, videos on a bigger screen. Haven't tried it before? This tutorial will deliver step-to-step guide to help you get started.
- How to AirPlay Video From Your iPhone or iPad
- How to Stop AirPlay Video from Your iPhone or iPad
- How to AirPlay Audio From your iPhone or iPad
- How to Stop AirPlay Audio from your iPhone or iPad
Step 1. Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi.
Step 2. On your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, swipe up to bring up the Control Center.
Step 3. Tap on the AirPlay Mirroring button and choose the Apple TV from the available device.
Step 4. AirPlay will automatically mirror your iOS device to Apple TV and steam video whenever it detects a video to stream.
Tip: If the devices are not at same Wi-Fi, Apple TV will present a code on the screen. Enter the code on your iPhone/iPhone so that the videos can be streamed over point-to-point Wi-Fi.
Step 1. On your iPhone/iPad Swipe up to open Control Center;
Step 2. Tap on AirPlay button;
Step 3. Choose "Turn Off Mirroring".
You can not only airplay audio from iPhone/iPad to Apple TV, but also AirPort Express-connected speaker or any speakers with AirPlay built-in.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone/iPad and Apple TV to Wi-Fi (If possible, it is more recommendable that the two devices are under same Wi-Fi connection).
Step 2. Swipe up the iPhone/iPad screen from bottom and access the Control Center.
Step 3. Swipe to the "Now Playing" card.
Step 4. On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap the AirPlay button to oepn the list of available AirPlay devices, then select the device that you want to AirPlay audio file to.
Tip: On your iPad, from the list of available AirPlay devices, select the device that you want to AirPlay music to.
Step 1. On your iOS device, swipe up to navigate to Control Center.
Step 2. Then locate at the "Now Playing" screen.
Step 3. Tap the AirPlay button to open a list of AirPlay devices.
Step 4. Select your iPhone/iPad from the list and it will stop steam audio file to other AirPlay device.
Note: Please notice that if you don't need to mirror your iPhone/iPad to Apple TV, you can also airplay videos from "Now Playing" screen.
Do you find this tutorial helpful? Share it with friends or leave a message below.
- Hot Articles
- AirPlay: Mirror Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Apple AirPlay Receiver on Windows 10/8/7
- Wirelessly Mirror Multiple iOS Devices to Windows
- The Best Software to Mirror iPhone 8/X on PC
- How to Mirror MacBook to A Larger Windows Screen
- How to Fix AirPlay Not Working on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- AirPlay Icon is Not Showing Up [Fixed]
- [2 Ways] How to Mirror Mac Screen to Apple TV
- How to AirPlay iPhone without Apple TV
- How to Mirror iPhone/iPad to Samsung/LG Smart TV