How Do I Block and Unblock People in Instagram on iPhone
Everybody wants to keep a good relationship with others. Is there anyone who don't want friendly connections in real life or in the virtual online society? The answer is obviously 'No'. However, there are times that we have to do something 'impolite' like blocking someone on Instagram due to reasons like:
Someone insults you in one way or another.
You don't want someone to interact with your Instagram.
Someone is posting things that you don't like.
Somebody is not your friend any longer due to reasons.
People are able to share precious moments, interesting photos or stunning glances on Instagram. However, if you don't want to access someone's Instagram, or, to the contrary, you don't want to be accessed by someone, please follow the onscreen instructions on your iPhone like iPhone 6/6s/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/X.
- Part 1: How to Block People in Instagram on iPhone?
- Part 2: How to Unblock People in Instagram on iPhone?
- Part 3: Tips You Should Know After Blocking People
If you want to stop someone from interacting with your Instagram in 2017, blocking him/her is the easiest way. That's a cakewalk. Please take a look at the steps below.
Step 1. Open Instagram with your account logging in.
Step 2. Tap your account settings on the lower right to see your personal profile.
Step 3. Tap "followers" or "following" and search for the people you'd like to block.
Note that if you didn't follow or are not followed by that person, please search for him/her manually.
Step 4. Touch that people and enter his personal profile.
Step 5. Select the "…" option on the top-right of the interface and choose "Block".
Step 6. Confirm via tapping "Block" again and it's done.
Note that the people blocked by you will be removed from your "following" list.
After a period of time, you might want to unblock the one blocked by you ahead of time, so please find your way here.
Step 1. Run Instagram and enter your personal profile.
Step 2. Select "Settings" on the upper right.
Step 3. Go down to select "Blocked Users".
Step 4. Tap the person blocked by you and see his/her profile.
Step 5. There are two ways to unblock people:
1. Simple tap "Follow" button to follow that person and unblock him/her.
2. Select "…" and choose "Unblock". Then, confirm to "Unblock".
Thus, if you wonder how to unblock someone on Instagram if the user is not found, you are able to unblock him/her on Instagram in 2017 with these tips.
When you block someone, there are something that you should know:
1. People won't be notified when you block them.
2. The blocked can't view your photos/videos anymore.
3. The blocked can't search for your Instagram profile.
4. People you block can still see your likes and comments on posts.
5. People you block can mention your username on Instagram, but this mention won't appear in your Activity.
6. After you block someone, their likes and comments will not be removed from your photos and videos, but you're allowed to delete their comments from your posts manually.
Instagram is a place of sharing. I bet you'll have a good time with it. For better enjoyment, you might as well check out these useful tips and tricks on Instagram.
Thank you for providing feedback!