Some people are asking for a HEIC to JPG converter, whether online or offline, so that they are able to view the Apple new image HEIC format on Windows 10/8/7 or Android phone. Here in this guide, I would like to introduce the top four HEIC converters on Windows PC, which are totally free to use. Now, let's see what they are and how to view, open or access the HEIC images using those file converter apps for PC.
People also read:
FonePaw HEIC Converter Free
The FonePaw HEIC Converter Free program is a HEIC file viewer of choice. It aims to convert the Apple's new image HEIC format to the regular photo file formats such as JPG and PNG so that the items can be accessed on Windows PC. Now, you can follow the steps below to convert the HEIC photos on Windows.
Step 1. Get the FonePaw HEIC Converter Free program on your computer and then install it.
Step 2. Launch the program and click on the "Add HEIC" button to import the photos to the program. Then the imported photos would be listed on the interface.
Step 3. You can select the output format, quality as well as the output path from the "Conversion Settings" pane on the left of the program. Then click on the "Convert" to transform HEIC pictures.
The converted images would be saved on your computer in JPG or PNG format and thus you can view the items on your Windows PC.
iMazing HEIC Converter
The other HEIC converter software I would like to recommend would be the iMazing HEIC Converter, which is a free desktop app for both Mac and PC. It allows you to drag and drop the .heic files or folders to the converter and then the photos can easily convert to JPG or PNG. Let’s see how the iMazing HEIC Converter works below.
1. Download the iMazing HEIC Converter program on your Windows from its official website and then launch it.
2. Go and select the HEIC photos from your PC and drop them to the iMazing HEIC Converter window.
3. On the "Format" option of the interface, you are able to choose the target image format as PNG or JPG, and tick the box next to "Keep EXIF data", which will keep metadata of your photos. To set your desired compression level, you can adjust the Quality slider there.
4. Click the "Convert" button and wait for the process to an end. Your PNG or JPG images would be saved on your PC.
iMyFone HEIC Converter
The iMyFone HEIC Converter is a safe tool to convert the HEIC photos into other file formats and it is now available for users to free download online. Now, let's see how to convert iPhone HEIC photos to JPG with the iMyFone HEIC Converter program.
1. Download and install iMyFone HEIC Converter and then launch it on your Windows PC.
2. You are able to see there are two options: Convert Single Photo and Convert Photos in Batch for your choice. Choose one mode that fits your case and then click on the "Start" button to continue.
3. Add the HEIC files or simply drag the items to the windows of the program.
4. Adjust the settings such as output format, quality and the location of the output images. Then you can click on the "Convert" button to start converting photos to JPG or PNG.
Apowersoft Free HEIC Converter
Apowersoft HEIC Converter is a free online HEIC converter, and it also provides desktop client version to download. But you should note that the program doesn't allow you to choose the format of the target images and it would convert into JPG by default.
1. Head to the Apowersoft HEIC Converter webpage.
2. Choose and drag and drop your HEIC photos to the converting area.
3. Scroll down the screen to see the list of the items. After the converting process, you are able to download the photos on your computer.
That's it! If you have any question about this page, please do let us know and you can drop us a comment below.