FonePaw MacMaster, a great tool to clean up your iMac/MacBook Air/MacBook Pro, does well in scanning your unnecessary data on Mac computer and then allows you to select certain items to delete so that your Mac will be accelerated. What's more, it is also a monitor to check your system status, including the battery, CPU, memory usage.
It seems wonderful to manage your Mac, right? Don't hesitate to follow this guide to install FonePaw MacMaster on your Mac.
Part 1. How to Install MacMaster
Step 1. Download the program with clicking the following icon. Don't forget that this software only works on Mac.
Step 2. After downloading, you can find the .dmg file on "Downloads" from Finder.
Just double click on the ideal file to call for the following window and drag the icon to the "Application" folder on your Mac.
Step 3. Then, double click the icon to get it installed. In this process, you need to wait for several seconds.
The pop-up may come out to ask you whether to open. If you want to use immediately, click "Open" to launch it.
Now, you can use this program freely. Actually, it will check your Mac system status automatically and show you how it is. This software is free now, so why not to clean up your Mac to optimize it?
Part 2. How to Uninstall MacMaster
If you have used FonePaw MacMaster and want to uninstall it, these tips may be conducive.
1. Go to "Finder > Applications" to find FonePaw MacMaster
2. Right click on the program and choose "Move to Trash" from the menu.
Done! You have successfully removed FonePaw MacMaster from your MacBook/iMac. If you want to optimize your Mac with this program in the future, you can re-install it with the steps above.
- Hot Articles
- How to Find out Large Files on Mac OS X
- Uninstall Spotify on Your iMac/MacBook
- How Do I Delete Google Chrome from My Mac
- [Solved] Cannot Empty the Trash on Mac
- Is FonePaw MacMaster Legit or Is It a Virus?
- How to Find and Remove Duplicate Files Mac OS X
- How to Reset Safari Browser on Mac
- 3 Must-have File Management Software for Mac