Three Practical and Easy Ways to Rip Audio from YouTube Videos
If you meet a nice song on YouTube and want to save it as MP3 in your mobile phone but don't know how to rip audio from the YouTube video, you've come to the right place. This article gives three practical and easy ways to rip audio from YouTube videos.
- Solution 1: Download the MP3 Audio directly
- Solution 2: Record the Sound of the Videos
- Solution 3: Use Online YouTube to MP3 Converter
VidPaw is the free online video and audio downloader, which allows users to download and save videos from different video platforms easily. It's very easy to use. Now, you can follow the steps to download the MP3 from YouTube Videos:
Head to VidPaw.
Open the video from YouTube and then copy its URL link.
Paste the video link to the link address bar from VidPaw page. Then click on the "Start" button.
Scroll down and you may see the "Audio Download" option. You can choose the format and the quality to download.
But please note that not all of the videos can be extracted like this. For some of the YouTube videos, you may see the option to download the full video, instead of the audio only. But never mind, you can download the video with this VidPaw downloader and then choose FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate to extract its MP3 for you.
So for the YouTube videos which you fail to extract the audio with VidPaw directly, you can follow the following steps:
1. Download the video from YouTube with VidPaw.
2. Get FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate sotware on your computer and then launch it.
3. On the homepage of the software, click on "Add File",and then choose the downloaded video from your computer.
4. Select "mp3" in the profile.
5. Click the "Convert" button to initiate the conversion and choose save path. When the conversion is done, go check it in the output folder.
Now you can enjoy the songs whenever you like!
It's not talking about recording the sound by keeping your phone's microphone close to your computer's speaker. When you are using iPhone and Windows PC, it is convenient to use FonePaw ScreenMo to rip audio from YouTube videos with HD audio quality.
This is a small but powerful screen recorder that can mirror iPhone or iPad screen on PC wirelessly and capture the screen activities without hassles. It not only allows users to record screen but only can extract audio from mirroring in M4A.
All you have to do is:
1. Download and install FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder on your computer;
2. Launch the recorder and ensure your Apple device and your computer are in the same network;
3. Click on "Settings" – "Adcanced Settings" – "Add an audio-only airplay receiver".
4. Now move to your Apple device. Swipe up to open Control Center and tap the Airplay button. Select "FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder" from the list and start mirroring.
5. Play the YouTube video on your Apple device;
6. Now move to your computer. Click on one of the recording buttons to start recording.
7. When recording done, a window will pop up where you can select output folder. Then click "Start Export".
8. After exporting, go check the audio in the output folder. Enjoy the music!
If you don't have any converter software installed, you can use online YouTube to MP3 converter which are actually websites to download YouTube videos in MP3 format.
Its usage is basically the same as the method one. Just paste the link, click "convert" to download the YouTube videos as MP3 files. However, it takes longer time and sometimes is unstable as after the conversion you also have to download the MP3 audio from the website.
All the above are the easy and practical three ways to rip audio from YouTube videos. Could the above solutions help with the issue? Welcome to share it to your friends and feel free to share your ideas below.