Read so many tutorials of FonePaw Broken Android Data Extraction, you should be attracted by the program which is able to conduct file recovery from your Android phones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, and more.
Here is our guide on how to install FonePaw Broken Android Data Extraction, along with some details you may encounter when installing.
1. Download FonePaw Broken Android Data Extraction from the official website. This can take some time, please wait with patience.
2. When downloading is completed, double click the .exe file on your computer.
3. Select the language to use during the installation, such as English, France, and Japanese. Then click on "OK".
4. You will have the Welcome page, showing which version of the program you will install on your computer. Click "Next" to continue.
5. Before continuing, please read the following License Agreement. You must accept the terms of this agreement before continuing with the installation. Then press on the "Next" button.
6. Setup will install FonePaw Broken Android Data Extraction into the defaulted folder. To continue, click "Next". If you would like to select a different folder, click "Browse".
7. Now you can select which additional tasks should be performed. For example, you can choose to create a desktop icon and create a quick launch icon. And you can decide to install for all users or current users only.
8. Setup is now ready to begin installing FonePaw Broken Android Data Extraction on your computer. Click "Install" to continue with the installation.
9. Complete the Setup Wizard
The setup has finished installing FonePaw Android Data Recovery on your computer. The application may be launched by selecting the installed icons. Please click "Finish" to exit Setup.
10. FonePaw Broken Android Data Extraction will run. You can click the "FreeTry" to experience the trial version. However, we recommend you to purchase or register for the complete version so that you can enjoy more features.
You have set up FonePaw Broken Android Data Extraction on your computer! Now you can follow our detailed guides to recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, and so on from your Android.
Well, you have installed FonePaw Broken Android Data Extraction on your computer and successfully extracted data from the broken Android with it. And you have created a backup of all important data such as contacts, text messages, WhatsApp, photos, videos, and more.
If you think you don't need the program at present or if you don't want the program on your computer for some reason, you can uninstall and remove the program from your computer.
1. Open Control Panel in Windows System on your computer. Then choose "Uninstall a program" under the category of Programs.
2. To uninstall FonePaw Android Data Recovery, select it from the list and then click "Uninstall".
3. If you are sure you want to completely remove FonePaw Android Data Recovery and all of its components, press "Yes".
4. FonePaw Android Data Recovery was successfully removed from your computer. Click the button "OK" to finish it.
When you remove the program, the Uninstall Questionnaire page will be opened. Just spend some time to finish the questions so that we can well fix the program. To express our appreciation for your support, we will offer a 20% off coupon if you leave your e-mail address. Note that next time you install FonePaw Android Data Recovery, you can use the previously purchased license code to register.
FonePaw is attempting to improve the performance of any product, like Broken Android Data Extraction. It offers three features for Android users:
After downloading the software on the computer, you can get the trial version which allows you to experience the operation of certain functions for 30 days. Once the version is expired, it is in need to purchase the registered version to extract data from your broken Android.
1. Go to the three-dot icon on the top side and select "Register".
2. To Register Broken Android Data Extraction:
Besides using the features of FonePaw, you’re entitled to enjoy free lifetime update and technical support services. Any problems with FonePaw registration? Please contact us or leave your comments.
Launch FonePaw for Android software and connect your Samsung to PC firstly. When the screen asks you to enable debugging on the pop-up, you will see there is an option for you to enter Broken Android Data Extraction page. The homepage also offers entrance to get into this function.
Read the guide on the screen and select which one is suitable for your case. For broken screen, black screen, unresponsive screen, or screen cannot be touched/tapped, click "Start" button.
Note: Once the system is crashed on the phone/tablet, click "Fix Device" to get it restored.
If you tick "Start" before, you will be asked to select the device name and phone model. Then read the disclaimer and confirm to go ahead.
The program will lead you to put your device into download mode in steps. Follow it and wait for the process of downloading package and repairing. As the repairing completes, it will scan your device's contents automatically.
After scanning, all data on your damaged phone/tablet will be listed so you can preview them and choose certain files to recover with hitting "Recover" button. In addition, it is possible to copy them to another device if necessary.