3 Best Android Backup Software for Mac
Every day, data will be added, deleted or changed on your mobile phone. And do you think some sudden conditions, such as Android devices get crashed or damaged, accidentally deleted files and so on, would place your important files at risk? That is the reason why people are asking for a way to backup files to computer or cloud services.
There are tons of Apps in the market for your choice to backup Android files. Here you will see the top 3 Android backup software for Mac computer, which have been tested to be workable and effective.
People also read:
FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore
FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore for Mac is a must-have program if you want to make a backup copy of your Android phone. This app has been labelled by the users as a safe, straightforward, effective data backup helper.
Why people choose FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore?
1. The FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore can save everything on your Android including contacts, call history, gallery, video, and messages, etc.
2. Every backup copy is compatible with each other and the old backups will not be replaced by the newest ones.
3. You can encrypt the backups to make sure you are the only one can access the data.
4. You are able to preview backup data in details.
5. Restore data to any Android in a click.
Now, let's take a quick look at the way toback up Android files to Mac computer with FonePaw program.
Step 1. Install FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore
To begin with, you need to download and install FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore on your iMac or MacBook.
Step 2. Connect Android to Mac
You need to connect your Android device to Mac via the USB cable and set up USB debugging on your smartphone.
Step 3. Select Data to Back Up
After you successfully connect Android to Mac, just click on "Device Data Backup" or "One-click Backup" button to start the process.
Now, you are able to see different data types displayed on the screen. You are able to choose the ones you want to backup and click on the "Start" button to continue.
Step 4. Back Up Android to Mac
Wait for a moment and if the job is done, you can see a pop-up window which notifies that you have successfully backup Android to Mac.
Syncios Phone to Phone Data Transfer
Some people would use the Syncios Data Transfer program as a backup tool. You are able to backup different types of data (but not Apps) from iPhone, Android or other mobile phone to Mac without any data loss. And of course, it allows you to easily restore the data to devices from the backup copies. It is reported that the program is simple to use and you don't have to take much time on this backup staff.
Now, you can check on the below simple steps to backup phone to computer:
1. Download and install Syncios Phone to Phone Data Transfer on your Mac.
2. Connect your Android to computer.
3. Choose "Backup Your Phone" on the homepage.
4. Select the data types you want to backup.
5. Click on the "Start Copy" button to save Android files to Mac.
Another App I would like to recommend would be the TunesGo program. It is a light but multi-functional tool which allows users transfer, backup, restore, manage phone data and so on. The program can transfer files like contacts, text messages, photos, music and videos from your Android to Mac. Anyway, you can also take this as the backup procedure. Now, you can scroll down and see how it copy Android Files to Mac.
Note: Below I will take exporting photos to Mac as an example. If you want to backup other files types from Android to computer, you can just select the files types on the top pane and then choose to export them to Mac.
1. Download and install TunesGo program on your computer.
2. Plug your phone into Mac with the USB cable and then you will see the homepage of the TunesGo program.
3. Choose "Backup Photos to Mac" option on the interface and you are able to select photos on your Android to backup.
4. Click on the "Export" button and the selected data would be moved to your Mac.
That's it! Above are the three Android backup apps that I want to recommend. If you have any problem about this page, please drop us a comment to let us know!
- Hot Articles
- How to Backup Android Contacts to Gmail/Outlook
- How to Backup Photos from Android to PC
- Android Backup - Backup Android Phone Files to Computer
- How to Backup Android Phone with Broken Screen
- How to Recover Data After Factory Reset from Android
- Backup Android to PC: 3 Best Android Backup and Restore Software for PC
- How to Backup and Restore Android on Mac Computer