Backing up Android phone is really important. However, many users didn't realize the importance of an Android backup until they are desperate for a way to get back their lost data because the phone is lost, damaged or broken. You never know when your phone could be dropped, flash a wrong ROM, or fail in an Android update, and all you can do is keep a backup of your Android.
If you are not comfortable about storing your data to cloud storage, backing up Android to PC is the best solution. With Android backup to PC, you can restore the backups from PC after a factory reset or data loss. This post is going to share with you three best Android backup software to backup phone to PC or Mac without root.
People Also Read:
# FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore
FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore (opens new window) is a top-rated PC program to backup almost everything on your Android phone tp computer without root. It can back up contacts, SMS messages, call logs, photos, videos, audios, documents on your Android phone/tablet to PC or Mac. It features a couple of useful functions that you couldn't find in other Android backup software.
- Encrypted backup. The backup & restore program can encrypt backups to protect your data.
- Automatic backup. Offering one-click backup, the program can automatically create a full backup of Android to PC via USB connection.
- Selectively backup. If photos or contacts is your primary concern, you can choose only the needed data to backup so that the backup time can be further shortened.
- Small size. The backup files created by Android Backup & Restore is small in size, which helps to save space of your computer.
- Selectively restore Android data to PC/ Android device. The program also allows you to preview your photos, messages and other data before restoring. And if you device is lost or broken, you can restore the data to PC or other Android device.
- Support Android phone or tablet running on Android 2.3 - Android 9.0. It can back up Samsung, LG, Pixel, HTC, Moto and more to computer.
Moboplay is an all-in-one Android manager for app downloading, files transfer, Android backup & restore. If you also need a program to manage your apps and files, Moboplay will be a great choice. Many users choose Moboplay to back up their Android phone to computer because it can:
- Backup apps on Android with no root. It can backup APK files but doesn't include app data.
- Backup contacts, messages, images, music on your Android device.
- Offer selective backup.
Although backing up apps with no root required is very enticing, some users choose to pass on Moboplay because the program saves Android backup in dat. files, which means that users can't preview and restore the data to PC. So there is no way to restore data if the device is broken.
MOBILedit is also a desktop backup software for Android. It can backup contacts, photos, media files, and your Android file system. The app is offered in three options:
- Low-level device backup. It can automatically backup while you are browsing your data.
- Selective data backups. You can selectively backup your phone or make a comprehensive backup of you device.
- Cloud-stored backup. Backup your data to cloud storage so that you can access to these backups from PC software and and its mobile application.
It is paid software pricing at $29.99.
Which Android backup app do you like the most? The best software is the one that best fit your need.