Get Help with Apple Music Not Working on Android
Apple Music, published by Apple Inc in June 2015, is a professional music and video streaming service for iOS devices. In the same year, Apple Music is released on Android devices in November. However, according to the experiences of some Android users, annoying problems will occur when using Apple Music on Android, such as Apple Music Android verification code problem and Apple Music Android not compatible error. If you are looking for a solution to fix Apple Music not working problems on Android, this article will be helpful.
- Case 1. Apple Music Android Verification Code Problem
- Case 2. Apple Music Android Not Compatible Error
Actually, if you have logged in Apple Music on iOS devices before, you will need two-factor authentication to verify your identity on a new Android device. In order to get a verification code, you can display the code on your trusted device, or receive the code from a text or phone call. Moreover, verification code can be received from Settings on your trusted device.
1. Display Verification Code on Trusted Device
A verification code will automatically be displayed on your trusted devices running iOS 9 and later or OS X El Capitan and later.
STEP 1. Use your Apple ID and password to log in Apple Music on Android device.
STEP 2. Find out the sign in notification on your trusted devices.
STEP 3. Tap "Allow" to get the verification code.
STEP 4. Enter the verification code on your Android device.
2. Get Verification Code On a Text or Phone Call
Additionally, you can receive a verification code from a text or phone call on your trusted phone number, if no trusted device is in your hand.
STEP 1. Select "Didn't get a verification code" on the sign in screen of Apple Music.
STEP 2. Set to "receive the verification code on your trusted phone number".
STEP 3. And then, you will get verification code from a text or phone call.
STEP 4. Enter the verification code on your Android device to log in Apple Music on Android device.
3. Receive Verification Code From "Settings" on your Trusted Device
If your trusted device cannot display a verification code automatically, you can receive one from "Setting" on then trusted device which it's still workable even when your trusted device is offline.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
In iOS 10.3 or later: Head to "Settings", and then, choose [your name]. And select "Password & Security" > "Get Verification Code".
If your device is offline, you just need to go to "Settings" > [your name]>tap "Password & Security". And then, a message will be shown, saying "Account Details Unavailable." Next, tap "Get Verification Code".
IniOS 10.2 or earlier: Navigate to "Settings" > "iCloud"> your Apple ID username > "Password & Security " > "Get Verification Code".
If your device is offline, you can directly tap "Get Verification Code".
On your Mac:
STEP 1. Click on menu > "System Preferences" > "iCloud" > "Account Details".
STEP 2. Select "Security" > "Get Verification Code".
If your Mac is offline, you can follow the step 1, and then, directly tap "Get Verification Code".
If Apple Music is still not working on Android, you might need an account recovery to get Apple ID account access again.
Also, some of Android users reported that their Android device is not compatible with Apple Music. If you suffer from this error, please follow the instructions below so as to make Apple Music workable on Android.
1. Apple Music is compatible with Android devices running version 4.3 or later.
2. If your Android phone is compatible with Apple Music but Apple Music app still is not working on your device, update Apple Music to the latest version.
3. Download Apple Music apk from official channels - Google Play or Apple website.
If you've downloaded Apple Music from Google Play, it is still not working on your Android devices such as Samsung s7/s7 edge/s8/s8 plus/note 8/s9. In this case, you'd better uninstall Apple Music, and then, download it again from Apple website.
4. Contact Apple Support for help.
5. If your Apple Music keeps crashing after following all instructions above, you are able to convert Apple Music files to MP3 files which are supported by almost all media players. In this way, you can enjoy Apple Music freely without any potential problems.
Here we recommend you a reliable third-party converter, TuneFab Apple Music Converter which supports Apple Music to MP3 conversion. Get more information: How to Convert Apple Music to MP3.
With the solutions above, you definitely are able to fix Apple Music not working on Android. If you have other workable solutions to fix this problem, please let us know in the comments below.
- Hot Articles
- RE: How to Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Apple Music vs Spotify: Which to Choose?
- Effectively Fix Apple Music Not Playing on iPhone
- Solved: Apple Music Won't Download Songs on iPhone
- Pro Tips: Access Apple Music Across iPhone, iPad and Computer
- Fix the Annoying Apple Music Not Syncing Issue (Ultimate Guide)