Here is our guide on how to install FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore, along with some details you may encounter when installing.
1. Download FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore from the official website. This can take some time, please wait with patience.
2. When downloading is completed, double click the file on your computer.
3. Select the language to use during the installation, such as English, France, and Japanese. Then click on "OK".
4. You will have the Welcome page, showing which version of the program you will install on your computer. Click "Next" to continue.
5. Before continuing, please read the following License Agreement. You must accept the terms of this agreement before continuing with the installation. Then press on the "Next" button.
6. Setup will install FonePaw Android Data Back & Restore into the defaulted folder. To continue, click "Next". If you would like to select a different folder, click "Browse".
7. Now you can select which additional tasks should be performed. For example, you can choose to create a desktop icon and create a quick launch icon. And you can decide to install for all users or current users only.
8. Setup is now ready to begin installing FonePaw Android Data Recovery on your computer. Click "Install" to continue with the installation.
9. Complete the Setup Wizard
Setup has finished installing FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore on your computer. The application may be launched by selecting the installed icons. Please click "Finish" to exit Setup.
10. FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore will run. You can click the "FreeTry" to experience the trial version. However, we recommend you to purchase or register into the complete version so that you can enjoy more features.
You have set up FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore on your computer! Now you can follow our detailed guides to backup and restore contacts, text messages, photos, videos, and so on from your Android.
If you think you don't need the program at present or if you don't want the program on your computer for some reason, you can uninstall and remove the program from your computer.
Part 1: Uninstall FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore from Windows
1. Open Control Panel in Windows System on your computer. Then choose "Uninstall a program" under the category of Programs.
2. To uninstall FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore, select it from the list and then click "Uninstall".
3. If you are sure you want to completely remove FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore and all of its components, press "Yes".
4. FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore was successfully removed from your computer. Click the button "OK" to finish it.
Part 2: Remove FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore from Mac
1. Turn on your Mac computer > Open "Finder" > Click "Applications". Then scroll down and locate the program.
2. Right-click on the app. Then select "Move to Trash" in the pop-up. The software will be removed from Mac.
When you remove the program, the Uninstall Questionnaire page will be opened. Just spend some time to finish the questions so that we can well fix the program. To express our appreciation for your support, we will offer a 20% off coupon if you leave your e-mail address. Note that next time you install FonePaw Android Data Recovery, you can use the previously purchased license code to register.
After downloading the software on the computer or Mac, you can get the trial version which allows you to experience the operation of certain functions for 30 days. Once the version is expired, it is in need to purchase the registered version to recover your Android data, fix your broken Samsung, and restore the files to devices but backup is still free for you.
If you have bought one or all features of the FonePaw Android app, you must receive an e-mail from FonePaw and it will give you the registration code for you. Note that the single-user license only can work for your computer while the multi-user version is for 3 PCs. Then, what you should do is to register the function.
1. Go to the three-dot icon on the top side and select "Register".
2. To Register Android Data Backup & Restore
Note: No matter whether you have purchased the function, it is possible to back up your device without limitation. For restoring data from these backups, please follow the steps to sign up.
After clicking "Buy Now" and finishing a series of operation to get the code, you’re required to double check whether you got the wrong one.
Enter the e-mail address and license code.
Hit "Register" to begin your trip to back up and restore.
When registering is done, the trial logo disappears.
In fact, the steps of registering the functions above are similar and there would come a new webpage to tell you "Registration Succeed!"
Besides using the features of FonePaw, you’re entitled to enjoy free lifetime update and technical support services. Any problems with FonePaw registration? Please contact us or leave your comments.
Part One: Back Up Android Data with Ease
Step 1: Get Android Connected with PC
Install and launch FonePaw for Android on PC and select Android Data Backup & Restore. Then connect your device to PC and set up USB debugging on the phone/tablet.
Step 2: Start to Back Up
When you have connected successfully, you're allowed to choose "Device Data Backup" or "One-click Backup" to get started.
Step 3: Select Data to Back Up
If you chose "Device Data Backup", all supported data are listed on the screen so please tick the box in front of the data that you want to save. Next, click "Start" button to continue.
Note: If your data is really important and cannot be accessed by others, here suggest you to set a password to protect it. Just click "Encrypted Backup" to add a password which should be remembered well.
Step 4: Backup is Done
As the backup process begins, the progress bar will go from 0% to 100%. When you can see "Congratulations!" on the screen, you will know how many items the backup has, how much storage it takes up.
Part Two: Flexibly Restore Android Data
Step 1: Move to One-click Restore
Open this software on your computer. Select the feature - "One-click Restore" or "Device Data Restore" and connect your phone to computer.
Step 2: Select a Backup File
All backups are displayed on the list and you can choose certain one. If there is a lock next to the backup, it means that the backup is encrypted so please enter the password to unlock it.
Step 3: Choose Files to Restore
Before restoring, you are allowed to preview the details in the backup. Thus, tick some data to check whether they are what you want. When you hit "Restore" button, it can help you get the data back to the device.