How to Transfer Contacts from Computer to iPhone
Lost iPhone contacts after iOS update? Don't worry! First, you can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to see if it is impossible to recover your iPhone contacts. Also, if you've backed up iPhone contacts on your computer, you can use FonePaw iOS Transfer to copy those contacts that saved on your computer to iPhone effortlessly.
FonePaw iOS Transfer can also import Outlook (2003/2007/2010), Address Book contacts on your computer to iPhone directly. Vice verse, you can export iPhone contacts to computer and save as vCard file(s) or a CSV file, and then sync them to Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, and Windows Address Book etc. Better still, if you add multiple accounts into your iPhone and end in with duplicate contacts, this software can help you to find and merge duplicates.
Free download the trial version of FonePaw iOS Transfer and have a try.
Sync Contacts from Computer to iPhone
1. Connect iPhone 7/7 Plus to computer
Launch the program on your computer after setting up. Then, connect iPhone to your computer. The program will detect it automatically and show the basic information of the device for you.
2. Copy contacts from computer to iPhone
In the left side column, click "Contacts" to bring up the contacts management window. Click the button "Import/Export".
• If you have the contacts saved on your computer in CSV file or vCard file, click "Import contacts"> "From CSV File" or "vCard File". Then, select the contacts file on your computer and click "Open" to begin transferring.
• If not, you can click "Import contacts"> "From Outlook" or "Windows Address Book" and copy contacts on Outlook or Address Book directly to your iPhone.
3. Find and merge duplicate contacts
After importing contacts to iPhone, if you have a need, you can use this software to findan merge duplicates. Get more details from How to Merge Duplicate Contacts on iPhone .
More about FonePaw iOS Transfer
• Backup and restore iPhone/iPad contacts without using iTunes;
• Edit and organized iPhone contacts on your computer;
• Export iPhone contacts to Gmail, Microsoft Windows contacts, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail and more.
• Transfer contacts to a new iPhone.
Thank you for providing feedback!
- Hot Articles
- How to Restore Contacts on Your iPhone
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- How to Extract Contacts from iPhone Backup
- How to Transfer Contacts from Outlook to iPhone
- How to Backup Contacts from Android Phone to PC
- How to Manage Your Contacts on iCloud Web Page