How to Convert Videos for Android Phone & Tablet
According to Android Official Website, only MP4, 3GP, WebM, TS and MKV (Android 4.0+) in video codec H.263, H.264 AVC, H.265 HEVC, MPEG-4 SP, VP8 and VP9 are the compatible formats with Android. So if you have a library of videos in FLV, AVI, MOV, WMV video formats and want to play them on your Android phone or tablet, you are out of luck. However, there is still a silver lining – convert videos to Android supported formats for playback with FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate.
FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate is not only your wise choice but the economical choice. With it, you can easily accomplish the following goals:
• Convert MOV, FLV, WMV, AVI, VP9, etc. to Android compatible formats to play them on Android phones and tablets;
• Convert audio formats like MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, M4A, M4R, etc to Android compatible audio formats to play them on Android phones and tablets;
• Transcode videos to a different file type and resolution that matches your device;
• Change the encoding of HD video and compress it to suit a your Android devices;
• Android phones or tablets like Samsung (Galaxy S6), LG (G4), Google, Sony, HTC (One M9), Motorola, Kindle Fire, etc. are fully supported.
Don't hesitate to free download the trial version of this program and have a try now!
Guide on How to Convert Videos from Android Phone & Tablet
1. Add videos to the program
After downloading and installing FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate, click "Add File" to add videos to the software.
2. Select output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button of this Android Converter to choose output format from "Android" category. The program has created a couple of profiles that will tailor your video files to the correct resolution for the screen size of your tablet or smartphone.
3. Start videos to Android conversion
Browse your computer folders to choose a disk and folder to save the output video file for further transferring to the Android device. Then, if no other adjustment and settings are needed, just hit "Convert" button and go.
If some videos are so big that occupy most of the space of your device, you can use the clip feature of FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate to split a large 1080p/720p file into multiple chunks. Learn to cut large video into small files for Android.
Thank you for providing feedback!