How to Connect Android to Moborobo
Before you can manage your Android phone with Moborobo, you will be asked to connect your Android phone to the computer. Here are two different ways for you to pair your Android phone to the computer: Via USB connection and Wi-Fi connection.
- Solution 1: Connect Android to Moborobo with USB Cable
- Solution 2: Connect Android to Moborobo Wirelessly
- Solution 3: What If Android Unable to Connect to Moborobo
After downloading and launching Moborobo, you will see the green interface as below. Click on "Connect device" and you will get the popup on the right for you to choose to use USB connection or Wi-Fi connection. Choose "USB connection" and connect your Android phone to the computer via USB cable.
There's another way for you to connect Android phone with Moborobo – connect Android phone to PC wirelessly.
Step 1. Download MoboMarket on your Android phone.
Step 2. Launch MoboMarket on your Android phone and scan QR code as shown in the interface.
Step 3. Make sure that your Android and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
If you get the message saying that USB cable on your Android phone hasn't been enabled yet, you can follow the instruction below to enable USB cable on your Android phone.
1. Check USB Debugging Enabling. Go to "Settings" > "Developer option" > "USB Debugging" on our Android phone and choose "OK" to confirm.If you use Android 4.2 or newer, you have to go to "Settings" > "About phone" and tap on "Build number" for 7 times to unveil "Developer options".
2. Check Unknown Sources Enabling. Make sure that unknown sources are enabled by going to "Settings" > "Security" > "Unknown sources" and turn on the toggle to enable unknown sources on Android.
3. Check USB Connection Mode. After enabling USB debugging and unknown sources,if it still doesn't work, please check if the USB connection mode of your Android is correct. The USB Connection Mode name is different for different device, so you will be advised to switch USB Connection modes to connect to the right one.
4. To successfully connect your Android phone to the computer, you have to check if MoboDaemon is installed on your Android phone. If it is not, just download MoboDaemon app on your Android phone from Moborobo.
5. Install USB Driver. If it's the first time you connect your Android phone to the computer. The system will automatically download the USB driver for you. What you need to do is to wait for it patiently, it depends on your internet connection speed.
6. If you are informed that your device is unable to be connected because the adb process is used by another program, you can right click on the taskbar and select "Task manager" to bring up the task manager (Or you can use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl"+ "Alt" + "Del"). After bringing up the window, you can find "adb.exe" shown as below. Select it and hit on "End Process" to end it.
These are two simple ways to connect our Android phone to the computer with Moborobo. After connecting Android photos, you can now install Android apps or backup/transfer Android data to your computer.
Thank you for providing feedback!